How To Ride Our Segway Electric Scooters in Orlando, Florida
5 Simple rules to follow:
1) Are you at least 18 years old?
2) Do you have a valid drivers license?
3) Will you avoid using our scooters under the influence of any type of drug or having drugs on your while operating our scooters?
4) Will you be using a helmet?
5) Will you avoid riding with someone else on the scooter?
6) Will you respect all Florida laws and ordinances regarding electric kick scooters and sharing the sideway with pedestrians and bicycles?
If all answers to the above questions are YES, your good to go Scootin with us on our scooters!
If any of those answers are NO. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate you to any of our services or scooters.
It is for the safety of you and others.
RANGE: 37-40 miles On A Full Battery
RECHARGE TIME : 6 Hr's
WEIGHT LIMIT: 220 LB
SPEED: Up To 18.5 MPH
Where To Locate The Scooter
Various Locations Downtown, Orlando
All our fleets are private and can only be located through invitation
Contact one of our specialists now:
CITIES THAT ARE COMING:
How To Start And Stop Scooter
How To Start:
Scan QR code which unlocks the scooter.
Then hop on, and go at least 2 mph, then push down on throttle located on the right handle bar. Scooter will begin accelerating.
How To Stop:
2 ways to slow down and stop.
1) Let go of the throttle, the scooter will decelerate (slow down).
2) squeeze on the brakes on the left handle bar.
Best way to learn to ride a bike isn't to read about it, just hop on practice yourself, don't be shy! ;)
Call us below and we will reserve a scooter for you;